Join Create33 for support on the journey of building and scaling a technology startup in the Pacific Northwest.
The Create33 Community
We have redesigned our membership packages to prioritize your health and safety, in accordance with CDC COVID-19 guidelines. Please stay tuned to this page as the situation continues to evolve, and we are pleased to offer you a variety of flexible options during this challenging time. Membership is by application only. We curate this welcoming community of entrepreneurs to maximize your serendipitous and strategic connections through proximity to potential customers and investors, collaboration with peers, and learning from veterans and practitioners dedicated to your success. We are proud to be building a community that reflects the diversity and dynamism of the Pacific Northwest.
Content and Community
$20 - 100/ month
- Member discounts through our perks program: Create33 membership includes over $330k worth of offers. Our perks program includes benefits such as AWS Credits, Microsoft deals for startups, HubSpot promotions, HR and payroll software and more.
- Monthly/semi-monthly topical workshops (team-building, fund-raising, leadership, scaling technology, customer acquisition), AMA’s: interactive opportunities to learn from experts and peers.
- Office Hours with experts in executive coaching, legal, human resources, marketing, finance, investing, pricing, customer acquisition and more.
- Executive level includes monthly leadership forum.
- Access to beautiful, 22,000 SF space with sweeping views of the City and Sound; includes high-speed wifi, printers, Cafe Umbria coffee, disinfecting and electrostatic cleaning.
- Full-time or part-time: Access to dedicated, sanitized, socially-distanced desks in open office space.
- Private offices: limited availability.
- Conference package: full-day offsites and access to over 15 conference rooms.
- Coworking packages include perks of "Content and Community" membership.
Which membership level should I apply for?
Content and Community
Bootstrapper: I'm building a tech startup and want to take advantage of community discounts.
Creator: In scaling my tech startup, I seek interactive engagement with experts and peers to accelerate my success.
Executive: I seek a curated peer group exclusively of tech startup executives, for problem-solving, accountability and support.
Part-time desk: I need a sanitized, dedicated desk 1 or 2 days a week.
Full-time desk or Private Office: For my team members that work in Seattle, we seek dedicated desks, conference rooms and peer community.
Conference package: My tech startup seeks professional conference space for offsites and board meetings.